"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ooops. Post didn't go through: Day Eight! Beginning of Week Two!


Day Eight – Beginning Week Two!

Starting Weight: 357lbs
Current Weight: 353lbs
Goal Weight: 240lbs
Total Weight Lost: 4lbs
Weight Remaining: 113lbs
Days Remaining: 174

It’s Monday…That means Week Two! 174 more days and 113 more pounds. That’s about half a pound per day to reach my goal.

Alright, let’s get down to business. This week’s daily routine will begin to include a morning mile. I’ll walk this Morning Mile every single day as soon as I get up. Then I’ll immediately do 50 situps and 30 pushups. I’ll then begin my work day. After work, I’ll do another mile or two but this will be endurance training for my FIRST half-marathon that I’ll be running in, after my birthday in April. I’m looking at different training programs for beginners and haven’t decided which one will best suit me. Frankly it’s a time thing. I just don’t have the time to devote to a 14 mile day. I’ll tweak some things and see what works. I’ll have to get back to you on the exact details.

So, be looking for some serious results coming soon. The first week virtually had no exercise in it, and all we saw was a measly four pounds. Let’s see what we can do now!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Trivia: Every mile you walk or run burns approximately 100 calories. SInce a pound is 3500 calories, you should lose an extra pound every 35 miles =-)

    ReplyDelete