"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wow! It’s been a long time! Quick update... 154 days left!


Starting Weight: 357lbs
Current Weight: 349lbs
Goal Weight: 240lbs
Total Weight Lost: 4lbs
Weight Remaining: 109lbs
Days Remaining: 154

First, allow me to apologize for my absence. I’ve been dealing with a lot in the past two weeks. Not only have I not been blogging much, I haven’t really even been working my routine much…and the numbers show. I may have even gained a few pounds and then lost them again.

I want to take a moment and call myself out for a second. Maybe some of you can relate. The past couple of weeks have been pretty tough on me from multiple angles. I’ve dealt with trying to grow my business, taking online classes, and then some personal stuff and they all seemed to come crashing down all at once. Well, through all of this, I’ve learned that I am an emotional eater.

I know this is a common thing for people, but I never really understood it about myself until recently. I know a lot of women will curl up on the couch with a bucket of ice cream and some bon-bons, and just watch a movie and cry. Well, that aint me. My thing is I just throw in the towel for a meal or two and eat whatever…pizza, wings, whatever, just man food. Now I’m not gonna sit here and tell you that I’ve conquered that flaw, but hey, I only just now learned this about myself.

So, back to business! I don’t even know if my calculations are even right, but I think I’ve got 154 days left. Not even too sure. Weighing in this morning at 349, I’ve got 109lbs left to hit my goal of 240 by my birthday.

Remember, my goal for all of this is to be in the best shape of my life by my 30th birthday on April 22nd, 2012. I bring this up again because we need to start planning a crazy wild party!

My TWO fans and I will have a blast!

Let me know what you guys would like to hear more of (other than regular updates), and I’ll try and incorporate more of it in my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment