"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day One!

Day One               -              Monday, October 24th, 2011

The Mission: Weigh in at 240lbs or less by April 22nd, 2012.

The Purpose: I want to be in peak physical condition by my 30th birthday, for myself, for my family and for the simple ability to enjoy life to the fullest!

Current Weight: 357lbs
Goal Weight: 240lbs
Total Weight Loss: 0
Remaining Weight Loss: 117lbs
Remaining Days to April 21st: 181


117lbs in 181 days. Hmm...6 Months. I know it’s physically possible, but can I make it happen? I must say this is going to be an interesting journey. I’m writing this journal of sorts to hold myself accountable but also to show other people, who, like me, may be down and out, may be discouraged, or may not even know it’s possible to change your current circumstance to improve the quality of your life. I’ve never journaled my weight loss endeavors before. Yes, that’s plural…endeavors. Like many people, I’ve tried to lose weight many times before. I’ve had a little bit of success but it was short lived. I didn’t adjust my lifestyle. I didn’t have a new vision of myself…I still saw myself as a fat guy. I believe I have figured out the secret to weight loss, and just a healthy lifestyle in general.  I want to write a book on how to completely transform your life in many areas applying one simple technique. But first, I have to prove it to myself.

I’ve been fat all of my life and pretty much ate just whatever I wanted. I’ve recently learned the value of real food (stuff that actually grows!), and am ready to apply that as a real lifestyle not just theoretical knowledge. In the past, during the semi-successful attempts at weight loss, I consistently lost one pound per day and I did it through a mostly raw diet. More on my actually diet regimen later…

So here I go! It’s Autumn here in Tennessee and the leaves are changing. Hopefully my life will begin to change as well!

I’m 29 years old, and completely out of shape, but come April 22nd, 2012, I’ll have gone from Fat to Hot!

1 comment: