"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day Three - No progress...time to break through!


Day Three           -              Wednesday, October 26th, 2011

Current Weight: 356lbs
Goal Weight: 240lbs
Total Weight Lost: 1lb
Weight Remaining: 116lbs
Days Remaining: 179

Well, no change at this morning’s weigh in. I’m not too happy about that. I was expecting to be 3 pounds under by the end of today, but instead, I remain at one pound under.

It’s not uncommon to have a slow or difficult start so I’m not discouraged too much. However, I do want to accelerate my weight loss so I will go ahead and stop eating the leftovers I spoke about in my previous post.

The new “diet” and exercise will be sure to blow a hole in this log jam so to speak.

Another update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment